This package includes everything most people need for the uncontested probate of an estate that qualifies for one of North Carolina’s simplified estate administration procedures. It includes submitting court forms designating you as the executor, completing a final accounting for the court, and up tot three meetings to answer questions or go over the process.
What I’ll Need From You
- To sign, notarize, and mail documents I provide.
- To open a bank account, sell property, and otherwise manage the estate once authorized by court documents
- To purchase executor insurance if you decide to
- To provide a will, if relevant, and information about potential beneficiaries
- To provide detailed records on all aspects of the deceased’s property (bank statements, check copies, etc.)
If you have questions
Please contact me using the Facebook chat in the lower-right corner or purchase a consultation.