This service includes everything most clients need to attempt to negotiate the terms of their divorce out-of-court and to file for divorce. It includes:
- An accounting recommending fair financial terms based on information you provide
- Up to three meetings with an attorney to discuss the accounting and divorce law with you and/or your spouse
- A separation agreement based on those terms, or whatever terms you and your spouse agree to, and up to three rounds of revision
- Everything covered in the simple divorce filing service to file for divorce, including covering $225 in court fees and other expenses
Nothing in this package will get a court to force your spouse to agree to your terms. Its success relies on cooperation from your spouse and ultimately reaching a voluntary agreement. However, I recommend this package in most cases, as almost all divorces are negotiated, not taken to trial, and uncooperative spouses are often able to reach agreement with the assistance of lawyers.
What I’ll Need From You
- For both spouses to provide extensive disclosure regarding their assets and debts.
- For both spouses to provide feedback on the separation agreement
- To provide extensive information about you, your spouse, your marriage, and your divorce so I can complete the divorce filings
If you have questions
Please contact me using the Facebook chat in the lower-right corner or purchase a consultation.