DIY Estate Planning
This tool will create all of the basic estate planning documents most people need, including:
- A Will which says who will receive your property and who you trust to distribute it.
- Powers of Attorney which will give your executor(s) authority to make health or economic decisions for you if you are incapacitated (unconscious, in a coma, advanced dementia, etc.).
- Arrangements telling your executor how you would like your remains handled.
- Advanced Directive telling your hospital how long to keep you alive using artificial means.
- A letter to your loved ones including information like account logins.
- Instructions on how to use these documents, where to file them, and so on.